The natural oils found in plants have been used for centuries by cultures all over the world for their fragrance and benefits. Our amazing botanicals can be diffused, inhaled or applied topically to help support your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellness.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
Country of Origin: China
Parts Used: Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Blends With: Lavender, lemon and peppermint oil
- Add a few drops to your carrier oil for a soothing massage oil after a vigorous workout.
- Add to bath water for a well-deserved, therapeutic soak at the end of the day.
- Di use in your humidifier to revitalize a stuffy bedroom during the winter months.
- Mix with a carrier oil and rub on the chest to help support clear breathing.
You will find that Mannatech essential oils are some of the highest quality available. To maintain this quality, we recommend you store them in a cool, dark place.
Our fragrant essential oils are:
- Free of solvents, preservatives and synthetics
- Not tested on animals
- Meets IRFA standards
Mannatech essential oils meet stringent quality specifications and are put through a number of quality tests for identity and purity, including:
- Optical Rotation and Refractive Index Testing
- Specific Gravity Testing
- Organoleptic testing (color, appearance, odor)
FOR SAFETY: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before using essential oils. When applied to the skin, some citrus essential oils can react with sunlight (UV light) and cause a sensitivity reaction. Please avoid sun/UV light for 12–48 hours after applying lemon and orange essential oils topically.