THE GLYCONUTRIENT DIFFERENCE
Only Mannatech offers carrier oils that are uniquely formulated to provide Glyconutrients specifically extracted from aloe vera gel. Glyconutrients, when applied topically, can act as a skin conditioning agent to lubricate the skin surface and increase water content of the skin’s top layers.
Botanical Name: Prunas amygdalus dulcis, Aloe barbadensis.
The nourishing fatty acids in our sweet almond carrier oil provide rich, skin-nurturing qualities making it especially beneficial to those with dry-skin.
- Slow absorption makes it the perfect massage oil.
- Rich, moisturising and non-greasy finish.
- Nutrient rich, almond oil has been used for centuries to smooth and soften skin and hair.
Do not evaporate or have a strong aroma, making them an excellent medium to reduce the concentration of essential oils without altering their beneficial properties. Because essential oils contain the natural fragrance and characteristics of the botanicals from which they are derived, many of them are too strong to apply directly to the skin without the use of a carrier oil.
SWEET ALMOND AND ALOE
Can be used to dilute and calm essential oils that will be applied topically. These carrier oils will ensure that essential oils, when applied, are comfortable to the skin.
BEFORE APPLYING TO THE SKIN, DILUTE THE ESSENTIAL OIL WITH THE CARRIER OIL USING THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Children ages 4 and over and those with sensitive skin; blend 1 teaspoon of carrier oil for every 1 drop of essential oil.
- Adults with normal skin; blend 1 teaspoon of carrier oil for every 2 drops of essential oil.
FOR SAFETY: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before using essential oils. When applied to the skin, some citrus essential oils can react with sunlight (UV light) and cause a sensitivity reaction. Please avoid sun/UV light for 12–48 hours after applying lemon and orange essential oils topically.