The natural oils found in plants have been used for centuries by cultures all over the world for their fragrance and benefits. Our amazing botanicals can be diffused, inhaled or applied topically to help support your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellness.
Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Parts Used: Fresh flowering plant
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Blends With: Eucalyptus, lavender and lemon oil
- Dilute a few drops with a carrier oil and pamper yourself with a gentle temple and neck massage.
- Add a few drops to your gym bag to keep your gear smelling clean.
- Popular for waking up to, it can revive the senses.
- Place a few drops in your body scrub after a long, hot summer day to feel refreshed.
You will find that Mannatech essential oils are some of the highest quality available. To maintain this quality, we recommend you store them in a cool, dark place.
Our fragrant essential oils are:
- Free of solvents, preservatives and synthetics
- Not tested on animals
- Meets IRFA standards
Mannatech essential oils meet stringent quality specifications and are put through a number of quality tests for identity and purity, including:
- Optical Rotation and Refractive Index Testing
- Specific Gravity Testing
- Organoleptic testing (color, appearance, odor)
FOR SAFETY: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before using essential oils. When applied to the skin, some citrus essential oils can react with sunlight (UV light) and cause a sensitivity reaction. Please avoid sun/UV light for 12–48 hours after applying lemon and orange essential oils topically.