Our Serenity Home Diffuser lets you experience our essential oils through ultrasonic dispersal to create a spa-like atmosphere in your home whenever you need it.
The Serenity Home Diffuser:
- Functions as a humidifier, atomizer and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product.
- Is custom designed with a built-in safety system that automatically shuts-off when the diffuser runs out of liquid.
- Provides soothing ambient light.
- 600 ml (about 2.5 cups) reservoir capacity
- 10+ hours operating time
- 600 sq. foot coverage
- Adjustable mist output
- Nightlight underneath base
- Portable water tank for easy refilling
How does the Mannatech Serenity Home Diffuser work?
The Serenity Home Diffuser (SHD) uses ultrasonic high-frequency oscillation to convert any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles and disperse them into the air. This action releases the scents of the essential oils.
What is the vibration rate of the ultrasonic plate?
The ultrasonic plate has a vibration rate of 1.7 MHz.
I just opened my diffuser package and the cord appears to be missing. Where can I find it?
Please remove the top of the diffuser itself. You’ll find a small cardboard box which contains the power cord as well as a small measuring cup.
Can I use my diffuser outdoors?
The SHD is only for use inside the home.
What kind of water is needed to run the SHD?
It’s best to use room-temperature tap or spring water. Do not use distilled or purified water.
Where is the ultrasonic plate?
Unplug your diffuser, remove the lid and look inside at the base of the diffuser. You’ll see a small round silver plated hole. That’s the ultrasonic plate.
The mist from the diffuser has noticeably decreased, is something wrong?
More than likely, the ultrasonic plate needs to be cleaned. To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
- Make sure you pour out any existing water/essential oil from your diffuser before cleaning.
- The ultrasonic plate can be cleaned in one of these two ways: a. Pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab and wipe the plate.
- Mix ¼ cup vinegar and 1¼ cups of water, pour in diffuser and let run until it stops, then dump out the excess.
To ensure proper performance, clean the ultrasonic plate after each use. Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur. Do not clean with other cleansers or metal.
How often should I clean the ultrasonic plate?
- It’s recommended after each use.
- Before switching to a different essential oil.
- If the mist of the diffuser has noticeably decreased.
- Anytime the water and essential oil mixture has evaporated from the diffuser.
- If you have not used the diffuser for a long time.
Is it safe to immerse the diffuser in water to clean it?
Never immerse the diffuser in water. Never touch the adaptor, plugs or wires with wet hands as electric shock or injury may occur. Do not place your fingers in the water during operation as this may also result in injury.
Why are the lights on my diffuser blinking?
Blinking lights mean the water level is too low for operation. Add more water (to the max line inside the diffuser bowl) and more essential oil(s) if continued use is desired. Reset the diffuser by turning it off or unplugging.
What can be done if my diffuser is running but I can’t smell anything?
Everyone’s sense of smell is different. If you want to have a stronger scent coming from your diffuser, add a few more drops of essential oil until you find the strength that suits your preference. Likewise, if the scent is too strong, you may have added too much essential oil.
FOR SAFETY: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before using essential oils. When applied to the skin, some citrus essential oils can react with sunlight (UV light) and cause a sensitivity reaction. Please avoid sun/UV light for 12–48 hours after applying lemon and orange essential oils topically.