The natural oils found in plants have been used for centuries by cultures all over the world for their fragrance and benefits. Our amazing botanicals can be diffused, inhaled or applied topically to help support your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellness.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia,
Country of Origin: France , Parts
Used: Leaves, flowers, Extraction
Method: Steam Distillation.
BLENDS WITH: Eucalyptus, Lemon and Peppermint Oil
- Diffuse in a spray bottle with a few ounces of water and spray on bed linens to support a restful sleep.
- Add a few drops to the corner of your shower and let the warm steam surround you with a relaxing fragrance.
- Dilute a few drops with a carrier oil and wear as a gentle, natural – smelling fragrance.
- Add to a carrier oil and massage into temple, scalp and forehead to help moisturise the skin and calm the senses.
OUR FRAGRANT ESSENTIAL OILS ARE:
- Free of solvents, synthetics and preservatives
- Not tested on animals
- Compliant with IFRA standards
- For further quality excellence, our essential oils undergo:
- Optical Rotation and Refractive Index Testing
- Specific Gravity Testing
- Organoleptic Testing (colour, appearance, odour)
FOR SAFETY: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before using essential oils. When applied to the skin, some citrus essential oils can react with sunlight (UV light) and cause a sensitivity reaction. Please avoid sun/UV light for 12–48 hours after applying lemon and orange essential oils topically.