The natural oils found in plants have been used for centuries by cultures all over the world for their fragrance and benefits. Our amazing botanicals can be diffused, inhaled or applied topically to help support your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellness.
Botanical Name: Citrus limon
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Parts Used: Peel
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Blends With: Eucalyptus and lavender oil
- Often used to help condition skin, add a few drops to a carrier oil or your favorite body lotion.
- Use to boost your cleaning products and leave your home smelling fresh.
- Add a few drops to your dishwasher to keep it smelling of sweet citrus.
- Add a few drops to a sachet and hang in your closet to keep your clothes smelling great.
- May cause sensitivity to sunlight when used topically.
You will find that Mannatech essential oils are some of the highest quality available. To maintain this quality, we recommend you store them in a cool, dark place.
Our fragrant essential oils are:
- Free of solvents, preservatives and synthetics
- Not tested on animals
- Meets IRFA standards
Mannatech essential oils meet stringent quality specifications and are put through a number of quality tests for identity and purity, including:
- Optical Rotation and Refractive Index Testing
- Specific Gravity Testing
- Organoleptic testing (color, appearance, odor)
FOR SAFETY: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before using essential oils. When applied to the skin, some citrus essential oils can react with sunlight (UV light) and cause a sensitivity reaction. Please avoid sun/UV light for 12–48 hours after applying lemon and orange essential oils topically.